Dalton Ticker

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

New Toys





Dalton has gotten a few toys that he really is into right now so I thought I would share....

His daycare provider, Deena gave us a jumper for him. We have an exersaucer and a jonny jumper but not a jumper with all the toys on it. She gave it to me on Friday and I set it up...I couldnt get him out of it. He LOVES it. He just jumped for an hour straight.

The second favorite thing right now is a mirror. He is totally in love with looking in a mirror when he is on tummy time...he is not happy being on his belly other than if the mirror is in front of him. Not so much for looking at himself but more for the fact of reaching out and moving the mirror around.

The 3rd toy is a diaper box...I put him in because he was fascinated with it...I pushed him around in it and he had a great time.

The last new toy he really likes is his sled that is Pop Pop sent him...Since we dont see snow very often down here I figured we would get some use out of it in the house. He liked it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot get over how long his eyelashes are!!! He is so much bigger than the last time i saw him!!

Hope to see Dalton soon! And I love all his new toys!!

45 in 20 said...

I know the eyelashes grow with him...he is not growing into them...haha! he is SOOOO much bigger than when any of you guys saw him last. I swear he keeps growing like a weed.

he wants to see his Auntie BB soon too!!!